WordPress (Self-Hosted) is the Best Blogging Platform for Newbies and Even Professionals. There are Lots of Guides and Tutorials out There To Help You Create Your WordPress Blog.
But Many Of Us Find It Difficult to Setup a WordPress Blog, Also Technical Section is The Place Where Newbies Fail.
So, What To Do Than? Well, I am Here To Help You!
I Will Set-Up (Install) Your WordPress Blog for Absolutely Free!!
Yes, For Free! The Only Thing You Have To Do is To Buy ‘BlueHost Hosting’ Through My Affiliate Link.
Basically, If You Will Buy BlueHost Hosting from My Affiliate Link, I Will Earn Some Commission.!
Now You Will Ask How is It Free If I Have To Buy Something?
Well, In Order To Create a Blog/Website You Need Hosting and Domain. Without These 2 Things Your Blog Will Not Go Live On The Internet!
So, The Only Thing You Have To Do is Go to My Affiliate Link and Buy Hosting from BlueHost [You Will Get Domain for Free With Hosting].
Now After Buying Hosting and Domain, Contact Me Using The Below Form and I’ll Do The Rest…!
Here’s What I’ll Provide With My WordPress Installation Service For Free!! :-
- Install Latest Version of WordPress On Your Hosting
- Make Your Blog SEO (Search Engine Friendly)
- Let Your Blog Visible on Search Engines
- Pinging Your Blog To All Major Ping Services
- Setting-Up Theme on Your Blog [Free Theme]
- Installing All The Major and Important WordPress Plug-Ins
- Making Your Blog Speedy
- An About Me, Contact Me Page
- Setting-Up Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Setting Feeds For Your Blog
- Setting Permalinks To Your Blog
- Doing Essential WordPress Settings
- Social Media Integration and Widgets
Plus, You Can Personally Ask Me Any Question or Have Support By Me For 2 Months!
So Here’s What You Have To Do :-
- Clean Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
- Now, Go To My BlueHost Affiliate Link
- Now After Buying Hosting and Domain Fill The Form Below or E-Mail Me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Have To Provide :-
- Your BlueHost cPanel Details [Username & Password]
- Your E-Mail Address
- Your Skype, Live Messenger, gTalk ID [Anyone Of These]
Latest posts by Vishesh Kachheda (see all)
- Journey, Traffic and Success ~ Young Successful Bloggers and Their Strategies - April 28, 2013
- 3 Best WordPress Stats Plugins - April 24, 2013
- [Video] Enable Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 (Offline Method) - April 17, 2013