Although Action Center is a very Essential and Good tool for your Computer’s Security, It can many times annoy you with It’s notifications like – Update Your Anti-Virus, Set-Up Backup, Update Windows Defender.
If you want to make it Disappear from your System Tray, Follow These Steps :-
1. On your System Tray, Click the expand icon.
2. Now Click on Customize.
3. From the Window that Appears, Click Turn system icons On or Off.
4. Now open the options for Action Center and click Off.
5. Now Click OK and that’s it, Action Center will disappear and will not Notifications anymore.
Latest posts by Vishesh Kachheda (see all)
- Journey, Traffic and Success ~ Young Successful Bloggers and Their Strategies - April 28, 2013
- 3 Best WordPress Stats Plugins - April 24, 2013
- [Video] Enable Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 (Offline Method) - April 17, 2013